Thursday, January 15, 2009

Tossed Frogs


I apologise, first because Creatures & Characters was down for a day or so and also because I've been running late on keeping up The Weekly. Depending on what happens in the next couple of days, I may take a hiatus from The Weekly. I have enjoyed doing this for the last few years. I find it enjoyable as a hobby, an outlet and a record of what I've been doing for the last four and a half years. In the past few months I've been very, very busy and have found The Weekly to be a bit of a chore. I'll let you know what I decide. I haven't even checked my stats for a couple of months, I don't even know if anyone is coming here. (I know Pete's been here, He let me know about some faulty links) Let me know if you'll be sad to see it go and maybe it will help me decide.

No comments: